My Y!

Monday 6 April 2009

Every Breath You Take

by The Police

Every breath you take

Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
Ill be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
Ill be watching you

Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
Ill be watching you

Since youve gone I been lost without a trace
I dream at night I can only see your face
I look around but its you I cant replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby, please...

Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every breath you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
Ill be watching you

Every move you make
Every step you take
Ill be watching you

Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you...

P.S: Like to hear the song... especially when I open YouTube and see one of this klip, I don't know from which movie is this and it's good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

KOTOBUKI AND OTOHATA
====================

This is strange: in the GALS series the 2 people ended to be mere friends. And even some clues showed Kotobuki married Tatsuki Kuroi.

Some fans support those 2 as couple rather to see the reality.

The strange thing is that I am not even a fan but like to see Otohata marrying Ran Kotobuki as it will be some perfect couple. It will be romantic, and all: the most hansome guy and the queen of Shibuya. (Wouldnt it be great!?)

Those 2 cant express the feeling correctly as Otohata was a cold person and Kotobuki was a cheerful, intimacy-talk avoiding GAL. But the two did show their chemistry in a lot of the scenes. (Theirs not Otohata's only.) (I used "chemistry", this word is for the ladies right? I feel itchy)

The Drama
=========
I like dramatic scenes as they drive feeling effectively. But, again the reality is not that dramatic.

I think my heart is broken. (And it is not funny!!)

NOTE: Actually I read the global story in wikipedia, rather than reading or watching it in the real series.

(DONT ASK ME WHAT IS THE RELATION OF THIS COMMENT TO THE ARTICLE.)

owner said...

I can't ask you what is the relation since you forbide me... But I really don't know 'bout that, how am I suppose to know? What are you trying to tell me anyway?

Anonymous said...

THE RELATION
============
Since you asked; the lyric you copied seemed to show love effects. While the story I retold showed somekind of love story.
The drama did tell all. Because what so called love, someone can be driven to do simple things (like what is written in your copied lyric) to the most craziest things (like what happened in Rome-Juliet).
But really love can fade, that for sure, like the story I had brought. (Otohata's love to Ran faded away bit by bit for many reasons)

CONCLUSION
==========
For all of the matters had been known above: Dont trust too much on love. It cant guaranty you of a better life, as love itself can fade.
(Well, there is correct love which is described as friendship or even the married. Moslem-scholars can describe it well, something about: "cinta dan benci karena Allah." Me? Well Im moslem but not a scholar, he he.)
(A STATEMENT: I DONT SUPPORT ANY SEXUAL-INTIMACY EXCEPT FOR MARRIAGE. MY PREVIOUS COMMENT ONLY WORKED AS A TICKLE IN THE HEAD.)