My Y!

Monday 21 January 2008

In Memoriam

Today, I remember one memory about you.

During the days of high school when I have to listen to your sentences, watch every line in your face and translating your expression. I like the way you smile, and laugh with us. I like it when your eyes making a single line or shut while you laugh. I still remember your tone in laughing, short but meaningful. I used to watch your back when you walk. You seemed so certain in each step you make. I remember you said to finish your business up first then you could joining other people conversation. That is how other people think that you are arrogant. I like it how you played and moved your fingers while you speaking. You used to see people in their eyes, losing their minds from what they think before.

Right now, I miss the story you used to tell us. It is a story of your experience. Same old story, though, but you make it important. Experiences are the best teacher. Practice makes perfect, you used to say. Through your existence, you have made us believe we could beat everything up. You know very well how to lift our spirit.

To me, you are the best teacher. Not only for what you have said, but also for what you’ve done. You dream of a new generation, which is critical, smart and creative. You always teach us how to see the other side of a box. You tell us to have imagination, dream and hope. You ask us to watch everything that passing through our lives, to stand up straight, and walking with pride, make sure everything is fine. I couldn’t repay you more, except thank you and spread your knowledge. Hope that all your charity is accepted and have the best place there. It’s a good bye, Sir...

No comments: