My Y!

Tuesday 28 August 2007

Stupidity level

Ah, well, sometimes our life doesn’t run well as our will. Some people say life is sucks! As for me, life is a gift. Many things we’ve regret usually has some benefit behind it. We can take some lesson from it, and then we wouldn’t fall in the same hole twice, right?

But I'm not that lucky, sometimes I still fall in the nearest hole next to the first hole I fall in to before.
Stupidity can be measured, the best title call himself imbecile. Me myself call my own stupidity level as 'camen', a little lower than idiot. My stupidity is still beyond my head’s control. Ha ha, who can control their stupidity anyway… it happens not in our consciousness. Consciousness will rise if we had a smart brain inside our head. And a person who has it is people who had given a gift. I’m not part of that society ‘cause I feel that my head already cracked somehow someday in my past when it got hit by somethin’.
Ah, let’s forget it, shouldn’t we?

Let's see, I have another story, saved in my computer years ago. I'm intended to make it as short story. And once again, it just a plan.


Soulmate

How is it like to love someone and knowing that he didn’t feel the same to you? Or loving someone that also loves you but can’t be together because he’s with someone else? Or, how about this, you love someone, he loves you too, but you can’t get together?
I never feel such of feeling. In fact, I never really fall in love with someone. Just feel of sympathy. It happen many times until I think, can I fall in love with someone? Do you believe in first love? I can’t believe it; I haven’t felt it and my logical thinking can’t say that’s right.
I have a story to tell. I met someone. First time I know him, I kind of make a distance with him because people tell me that the guy is a little bit hard to be closed. Why? Nobody knows. Unfriendly, serious, smart and so on. Kind of person that not close to anyone else. And then that opportunity came. I have to spend some days with him and I found something that I’ve ever known from someone (I know) before. He’s different from what people think about him and, plus, I found out why. We have so many in common, shockingly, until what is for me is my ideal life. Songs, movie, our past, kind of family, what I’ve ever done that to me, it’s rare to be done by others. And that time, he treat me like (somewhat) sister. That’s what I accept. Don’t know ‘bout he trying to be nice to me, I feel that but, well, not clear. Forget what I’m saying.
Well, time goes by, he’s running his life as usual, and so do I. But I figure out something wrong with me. Listening some music reminds me of him. And then I start to miss him. Then I know there something wrong with me that every topic I discuss with my friend (mostly, but not all, only about 60%) is about him. Oh no! But he does already have a “friend”. Just consider him as a brother like what I have done before. And it’s better. But maybe, just in case, if he broke up, I’ll be moving forward and fight. Just kidding… because I know, I miss him because I’ve spend sometime with him and you know…. I won’t tell you that here….

No comments: