My Y!

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Long time no see.....

Life is full of surprise.....

Like last night. I woke up because I had to go to release my passion (in peeing, don't think anything negatif) and then the voice that struck in my head is, my aunt has passed away. I forget my actual purpose of waking up last night, and see all people planning what should do.

I went back to sleep (after I finished my desire, ogh!), but I couldn't. My mind keep on working and I started to worry, what if I got bad news like that, could I be as tough as right now....?

But life is a journey which has beginning and ending. Some people say, we only stop to eat and drink, and being prepared for another longer journey. Let's say, someone who passed away means he/she had his/her ticket to travel, after long tiring queue in front of the locket. You only can buy one way ticket, so if anything was left behind, you can't go back and take it.

So prepare ourselves better and see what might come as obstacles or gift in the world. What you have packed on your bag decide the end of your journey. Remembered as good or bad people. Leaving a legacy that will remain, and what will happen to you, no one knows, except Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Night
=========
Is it strange if actually you had a habit to wake at the middle of the night. Was there roosters' making their crowd?

The question is how would WE prepare our next life? Is it all about "finishing desire"?

There only 2 ends, good ending and bad ending. You did click an interesting subject there (for only me probably).

Oh, no. My time is running out: time to study Arabic, my teacher keep grumbling of my coming late....